Sunday, April 6, 2014

Designer of the Month: Freda Murfin

Upon my return from Germany, Freda's parcel with her models
was waiting for me in the shop.  I liked each and every one of her models that I unpacked.

When I had first contacted Canadian designers over a year ago, to see if they would be interested in participating in our "Designer of the Month",  I had only seen Freda's designs on her website.  But as always the stitched piece is more impressive than the photo, and this is true of Freda's designs as well.

Freda lives in Calgary, Alberta, so unfortunately she will be unable to visit the shop during her month of April.  Freda has stitched all her life and like me her first love is petit point.  She started designing for her local stitching shop and has only started reaching beyond her local market a few years ago.  Thank goodness for the rest of us, that she did.




Click here and visit our designer page for Freda's Fancy designs;  to see and purchase her patterns.  For the month of April 2014 all of Freda's designs will receive a 10% discount.  With every purchase of her designs you will also receive a copy of her free design for our Designer of Month Collaboration Sampler.

No comments:

Post a Comment